Who Can Ask for Assistance
- Any person interested in improving the quality of care for consumers
- A consumer receiving services from a home care agency
- A resident of a long-term care facility
- An employee or administrator of a home care agency or a long-term care facility
- A friend or relative of a resident or consumer
- Representatives of public agencies and community groups
61 Winthrop St.
Augusta, ME 04330
Augusta Area: (207) 621-1079
Fax: (207) 621-0509
General Email: MLTCOP@MaineOmbudsman.org
Translation Services Available
Services de Traduccion Disponibles
"All long-term care consumers have the right to be treated with dignity and respect."